Monday, July 19, 2010

been a while

It's been a while since ive updated this page. Been living in the woods for the past two months i think, working on the farm. Life is great. Been playing music, relaxing by the creek, catching up on some overdue reading and brain cramming, and growing veggies and medicinal herbs.







Before I moved to the forests however, I had been spending a lot of time with a wonderful boy named Dusty. A good friend of everyone here at the Gely house. We spent a day having a picnic on his roomate's canoe just about 30 minutes north of arcata on the 101. In the lagoon. It was a beautiful day. A good local brew and some yummy sandwiches from the local natural food store. YUM! I even jumped in and it was awesome.





Also, my besties came for a LOVELY visit (Treva and Li). It was great. We spent an afternoon having brunch in Trinidad a great cafe, and took a little hike around Trinidad head. Then we went to the local waterfall and to the barrel hot tubs and we also went to Prarie Creek National Forest for a little bit. I hope that they enjoyed humboldt county! I surely enjoyed their company. Living in the middle of nowhere is a wonderful experience, but i couldnt do it without the good thoughts of my best friends. Love




-Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment